Friday, November 13, 2015

Almay Intense I-Color shimmer-I kit

I believe I actually received this eye trio as a gift from my mom. This is one product I like but don't love. Usually, I am either one extreme or the other. Either I really love a product or I absolutely hate it.

I got the trio for hazel eyes and it comes with a green shade, a black shade, and a champagne shade. I use the champagne a lot as a brow bone highlight and it works really well for that. I'm sure if I wasn't using the black from my Urban Decay pallette the black would work too. I don't use the green at all just because I'm not a fan of the green eyeshadow look. But the shadows are smooth and well pigmented.

This product retails for anywhere from $4.22 to $7.99. Which is a reasonable price for the quality of the product. I personally probably will not repurchase, but it is a nice product and worth the money.
Let me know down below if you've tried it and what you thought. Also leave a comment telling me what eyeshadows I should try next. Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment