Tuesday, September 13, 2016

My Favorite Wake-Me-Up Smoothie!

I'm one of those people that loves drinking smoothies for breakfast! It is one of my favorite because it is super refreshing and it gives me a ton of energy to start my day with. There are so many amazing smoothie options out there and it can become very overwhelming very quickly! I have found my favorite smoothie for those mornings that I want a little extra pick-me-up and I thought I would share it with all of you. Here it is:



You will need:


  • One cup of spinach
  • One cup of mixed berries (I prefer frozen to make the smoothie cold but you can use fresh)
  • Orange Juice (If you like thinner smoothies use more and if you like thicker smoothies use less)



  • Blend!


It's as simple as that and it tastes absolutely delightful! I hope you guys try this recipe out and love it as much as I do. Thanks for reading! I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment