Saturday, October 3, 2015

Herbal Essences Body Envy Volumizing Mousse

This is one of my holy grail products! I LOVE this mousse. I bought my first bottle of this product probably two years ago and I have been a loyal customer ever since. I can't count how many bottles of this I have bought so I thought it was only fair to share the wealth and tell you all about this!

I put this product on after I wash my hair, and before I style it while my hair is still damp. It adds so much volume to my hair. With other mousses I have tried, they tend to make my hair kind of crunchy and it looks like I have a lot of product in it. I have never had that problem with this specific mousse.
Another thing I absolutely love about this mousse is the smell. I use the Sunset Citrus Fragrance and the scent is very nice. When I use it my hair smells like oranges all day! Yum!

Pro tip: for extra voluminous hair, apply this mousse to damp hair with head turned upside down. Then, use a round barrel brush to lift hair at the roots while blow drying!

Let me know down below what you think about this mousse, and what are some other products I should try out! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment