Friday, October 2, 2015

Philosophy Ultimate Miracle Worker

I got sent a sample of this product and I received it in the mail last night. I was super excited to try it out, because I have heard mixed reviews on this brand and wanted to see for myself what it was all about.


I opened up the little packet and, unfortunately, there wasn't even enough to really get a feel for the product. I put it on after washing my face and the first thing I noticed was that the formula of this product was really thick. I don't like really thick creams during the day because I wear makeup and I feel like this would make the makeup just melt off my face. So if I were to use this it would be as a night cream, which kind of defeats the purpose of the SPF 30.

It was very moisturizing, though, which I really appreciated. I definitely woke up and my face felt a lot softer than the morning before. This particular product is not something I would purchase a full size of. (0.5 ounces for $28, 2 ounces for $75) But because of how well it moisturized, I am anxious to try out some of the other Philosophy products and see if one of those works better for me.

Let me know down below what other moisturizers have worked for you and new ones I should test out. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment