Friday, October 2, 2015

L'Oreal True Match Powder

I don't actually use this product as a setting powder, I use it as a contour shade. Which may seem weird but I have a couple reasons for this. Firstly, I found it originally in the discount part of Shopko and they didn't have my shade but they had a shade dark enough it would work to contour. My second reason I didn't discover until I got home and tried out the product, but I noticed it's quite a heavy powder.

It's buttery and goes on very smoothly, though, so I might buy it in my shade and try it as a setting powder. It doesn't have a strong smell, which is definitely a pro. I have come across too many powders that just have a bad, cosmetic smell. Not a fan of that at all.

This product retails for anywhere from $6.24 to $10.95, depending on where you buy it. (I recommend Wal-Mart. That's the cheapest place I have found.) I am very happy with this product and it is definitely something I would consider buying next time I'm in the market for a new powder.

Have you tried it? Let me know down below what you thought. Don't forget to comment some new powders for me to test out. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment