Tuesday, August 30, 2016

SwissVita Serum Review!

Hey guys!

So lately I have been trying to step up my skincare game so I decided to try adding a serum into my regimen. I received this serum from the company and decided that it was a perfect opportunity to try it out and see what this serum business is all about! I decided to make this review in a pros/cons list format because I like reading those the best and they are the easiest to navigate so here it is:

Pros:

  • Feels moisturizing on my dry skin.
  • Comes in a handy squeeze tube (less mess)
  • Has collagen (fights aging!)
  • A tube comes with 1.76 ounces of product
  • Can be used both morning and evening
  • A little goes a long way!
Cons:
  • Has a chemical smell (it is not very strong but it is there)
  • It is pricey! ($37.99)
To me the pros outweigh the cons! I like this serum and I think it is a great investment because I have definitely noticed a difference in my skins texture and brightness! I would recommend this!

FTC: I did receive this product free of charge but all opinions are 100% my own!


No comments:

Post a Comment