Monday, September 28, 2015

Urban Decay Primer Potion

Another holy grail product here. I have nothing bad to say about the formula of this. It is the best eye primer I have tried. I got my first  sample of this when I got my Urban Decay Ammo pallet. I absolutely fell in love with it.

It makes your eye makeup last all day and it makes the colors look gorgeous and vibrant. I could not believe it the first time I put it on. Take my word for it, use this and your eyeshadow is not going anywhere. Below is the difference between the eyeshadows from the Urban Decay Ammo pallet with and without the primer potion.
For those wondering, the champagne color is called Maui Wowie and the reddish-purple color is Last Call. As I said they come in the ammo pallet but you can also buy them separately on the Urban Decay website.

The only downside is it is quite pricey! For the squeeze tube, which is about 0.37 fl oz, it's $20. It comes in the original shade, which I prefer because it dries invisible. It also comes in Eden, Sin, and Greed. Here are some swatches:

All things considered, if you don't mind splurging a little for the sake of beautiful makeup, this is definitely something I would reccomend. Absolutely gorgeous. I am very excited to try out more Urban Decay products in the future. Comment down below if you want me to do a comparison between this primer and some of the drugstore ones. Also let me know if you have a primer that I should try out. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment