Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Wet N Wild MegaSlicks Lip gloss

This is the first Wet n Wild product that I have tried. I wanted a new lip gloss and I picked out the color 566 Strawberry Ice.



I was not altogether unhappy with this product. It is a pretty color, and it has pretty good pigmentation. The formula smells nice, it has almost a fruity scent with hints of vanilla.
One problem I have had with these lipglosses is they are very sticky. Stickiness is something I absolutely hate in a lipgloss.


I personally will not be repurchasing, just because I hate the feeling of having sticky lip gloss on my lips. That said, in my opinion, for $1.99 there isn't a whole lot to complain about here. So if you are looking for a super affordable lip gloss and don't mind a sticky consistency, then I would definitely recommend this one.

What lip glosses have worked for you? Let me know in the comments. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment