Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Welcome To My Blog

I don't know about you but I think it's the worst thing ever when you buy a product that you're super hyped to try, because maybe your favorite YouTube guru says it's God's gift to the world, or you saw a commercial on T.V. and you just had to have it, and then it turns out to be the worst thing you have ever used.

As a mom, I know how it is to not have a whole lot of extra money lying around and wasting it is a pain in the butt. That's why I'm here. I try out products, write up a review with my honest opinion, and voila, no more guessing. Send me a message or leave me a comment down below if you have any products you want me to review. I will also do comparisons on products, and check out myths about products. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment